Military and Criminal Defense

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DUI and Breathalyzer Refusal Testimonial

If you have been charged with a DUI or related drinking and driving offense in RI or MA, contact Criminal Defense Attorney John L. Calcagni at (401) 351-5100 now for a free consultation or more information regarding an appointment.

“I was charged with both Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) and Refusal to Submit to a Chemical Breath Test. A friend referred me to Attorney John Calcagni. John and I met for the first time at my kitchen table when he visited my home for a consultation. I knew right away that he was a very confident and caring lawyer. He explained exactly what would happen in court step-by-step. We did had several future meetings and John always had the ability to diminish my nervousness and anxiety associated with the court and criminal justice system. He was always available for any questions I had and never ignored me. He returned every phone call and email in a timely manner. At my court appearance, I was looking to lose my license for six months, but John had it reduced to three months. I would highly recommend John to anyone with a legal matter. He not only represents you as a lawyer, but you think of and call upon him as your friend. Thank you so much John.” – PF

No comments:

Post a Comment