Military and Criminal Defense

Friday, April 12, 2013

MA OUI Defense Client Testimonial

If you are a United States service-member in need of assistance with a civilian or a military criminal matter, contact Criminal Defense Attorney John L. Calcagni now at (401) 351-5100 for a free consultation or more information. Remember to subscribe to my blog for updates on military and criminal law matters.


"Attorney John Calcagni represented me in a first offense OUI and related charges case in Massachusetts.

As a RI resident, I was unsure whom to engage for representation in MA.  After initially hiring a MA based OUI specialized attorney, it quickly became apparent that the MA attorney, although well known and regarded in MA,  did not hold the same expectations of handling the case.  While a first offense OUI case may be routine to some individuals in the legal profession, personally it was a tremendous ordeal I hope to never experience again.  As such, I needed someone who would not treat my concerns, etc., as an assembly line representation nor make me feel as though I was interrupting or outlandish with questions regarding the case.

I was then introduced to John and after a very thorough, non-threatening first consultation, I hired him immediately.

John's knowledge of the charges and adjudication process coupled with his ability to strategize and willingness to co-ordinate two separate district courts in MA was exactly what I needed.
Throughout the waiting period of court appearances, scheduling conflicts, and what seemed last minute negotiations, John kept me well informed and at ease that the case was being handled with the same level of urgency and apprehension I was experiencing. Although I had wished to have all charges dismissed,  the outcome which was negotiated helped me to avoid any long term catastrophic consequences to my livelihood or family. Had I not chosen a plea agreement, I was confident that Atty Calcagni would have represented me in a trial as though he were the defendant.

Although I hope to never be in the same situation again, John would be the first call I would make.  I cannot recommend him more highly to anyone in the same or similar circumstances."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Law Office of John L. Calcagni III offers clients representation in the areas of Criminal Defense, Military Defense, Federal Criminal Defense, OUI Defense in MA , and Assault and Battery matters. John L. Calcagni, III is licensed to practice in state and federal courts in the States of Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Florida, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Please call (401) 351-5100 to arrange for a free consultation about your case or visit our wesite for more information at www.CalcagniLaw.com. If you cannot make it to one of our offices, we will to come to your home or detention center.

No comments:

Post a Comment