Military and Criminal Defense

Friday, April 5, 2013

DUI Client Testimonial


If you are a United States service-member in need of assistance with a civilian or a military criminal matter, contact Criminal Defense Attorney John L. Calcagni now at (401) 351-5100 for a free consultation or more information. Remember to subscribe to my blog for updates on military and criminal law matters.

"When I was arrested for my DUI, and first ever driving offense, I was confused and nervous.  I had no idea who I should contact to represent me.  A good friend of mine pointed me to Attorney John J. Calcagni III.  When I called him late at night, he responded immediately, and we met in his office the very next day.  John educated me about the legal proceedings and what I should expect from  him and the criminal justice system.  After all, I had never been arrested or charged with a crime before.  The entire experience was very new to me.  John was very clear and to the point at all times and I felt very comfortable with him representing me as my attorney.  John was always able to accommodate my busy work schedule to meet and discuss my case.  In the courtroom, he acted quickly and professionally.  I received the best possible outcome for my case and I will definitely recommend him to others."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Law Office of John L. Calcagni III offers clients representation in the areas of Criminal Defense, Military Defense, Federal Criminal Defense, OUI Defense in MA , and Assault and Battery matters. John L. Calcagni, III is licensed to practice in state and federal courts in the States of Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Florida, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Please call (401) 351-5100 to arrange for a free consultation about your case. If you cannot make it to one of our offices, we will to come to your home or detention center.

No comments:

Post a Comment